Friday, March 6, 2009

UPDATE HERE!!!

Hola! I'm sorry for leavin you guys with nothing for quite some time now. I guess I was just too lazy to blog nowadays.

Anyways, I have been busy editing a video for my cousin Ju-Lynn lately.So basically I didn't bother to blog.And I started my driving class and just passed my road law test few days ago,which was friggin easy n i got 46/50 which is not as high as Shen's but at least I passed!LOL

I've been lazing around at home and sleepin real late in the morning and wakin up late in the afternoon. I can't wait for college to start actually but I still wanna go hang out with Ju-Lynn and Jiun in KL...

My SPM results is coming out on the 12th this month and i'm friggin nervous. I sure hope I have my five credits for me to enter college without going through an extra year for credit. I sure wish the results would be good,at least okay...

I have 2 PSPs with me now since my sis left it with me to load games for her. And I have 3 memory cards which now adds up to 13GB of space for games. I bring both of it everywhere coz 1 has songs while the other,games.

Thats about all I have to update coz i'm friggin sleepy now.
So,adious amigo n catch ya laterrrrr.

3 comments:

  1. finally like a one in a million post here dated 6th march. what a conscience for you to start blogging and leave the blog dead for the upcoming days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Li Anngkz, u shud blog more.....dun leave the blog dead....very sad wan u noe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyooooo.WHY so sad huhhhhhh? You got cry over itttttttttt???Poor you...Ang gugu.

    ReplyDelete