Friday, March 20, 2009

What Do You Call a Horny Cucumber?

Hey Look!!! My shop!
So yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I blogged the very next day after my last blog.Thats pretty amazing.*hears applause**bows down* Thank you thank you!


Mm-hmmm, I'm going to TAR College to apply for a place there tomorrow with my family. Pretty nervous and excited,but its gonna be quick and easy la.


I did nothing much again today.Woke up and watched Bolt for the second time then watched House season 1,2 and 3 till night. Pretty boring eh. Oh! And I completed my college application form(Finally!).


My mum brought my printer to fix today and blablabla.I'm so lazy to blog right now but I have nothing else to do,so yeah.


I also have been pretty active in Facebook lately and joined the fun of playin the tag-your-friends game on it.And my sis's BF added me on Facebook( I didn't see that coming.).


Now,I'm gonna leave ya'll to this boring post and go do something fun like wriggle on the floor imagining I'm a worm.Ciaooooooooo!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow the last paragraph was oh-my-god-so-damn-funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete