Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Top 10's.

So yeah, today's blog is gonna be pretty simple. I'll just blog bout my favorite songs and stuff. And i'll put it in a Top (?) list.Ready?

My Top 10 feel good songs:

  1. Mr.Blue Sky- ELO
  2. Singin In The Rain- Jamie Cullum
  3. Have You Ever Seen The Rain- CCR
  4. Designer Skyline- Owl City
  5. Funky Town- Lipps Inc
  6. Grace Kelly- Mika
  7. Henrietta- The Fratellis
  8. Her Morning Elegance- Oren Lavie
  9. Accidentally In Love- Counting Crows
  10. I Feel It All- Feist

My Top 5 Music Videos:

  1. Her Morning Elegance- Oren Lavie
  2. I'm Coming- Rain
  3. Sing Along- Dave Matthews
  4. Clint Eastwood- Gorillaz
  5. Filter Factory- Dee

My Top 10 Emotional Songs:

  1. Tears In Heaven- Eric Clapton
  2. What Hurts The Most- Rascal Flatts
  3. Dance With My Father Again- Luther Vandross
  4. Mad World- Gary Jules
  5. Hate Me- Blue October
  6. One Safe Place- Marc Cohn
  7. Slipped Away- Avril Lavigne
  8. Love You Till The End- sang by Hillary Swank in the movie P.S. I Love You
  9. Same Mistake- James Blunt
  10. My Sundown- Jimmy Eat World

My Top 10 Movies:

  1. P.S I Love You
  2. Silent Hill
  3. 1408
  4. Saw 3
  5. Juno
  6. Martian's Child
  7. Scary Movie 3
  8. The Longest Yard
  9. Madagascar 1
  10. Jiu Kang Tang Buey Bo( Its actually a Hokkien show,very sad show.)

My Top 5 favorite songs for February:

  1. Anyone Else But You- Moldy Peaches
  2. Loose Lips- Kimya Dawson
  3. Running Up That Hill- Placebo
  4. Her Morning Elegance- Oren Lavie
  5. Designer Skyline- Owl City

My Top 3 YouTubers:

  1. LiveLavaLive aka Mitchell Davis
  2. MyChonny
  3. Morgan Then

My Top 3 PSP Games:

  1. Silent Hill Origins
  2. Brooktown High
  3. Kazook

My Top 3 Drinks:

  1. Teh Ice
  2. Limau Ice
  3. Apple Juice

My Current Top 3 CDs To Spin:

  1. The Killers- Day & Age
  2. Jack Johnson- Mango Tree
  3. Jamie Cullum- Catching Tales

So Yeah, thats pretty much all I have to blog bout today. Not much of a blog but still, its one.LOL. So...BOOYAH!

P.S: All the Top(?) List above are only what I think. The list varies with different people. So, if you have any other songs or whatever that you think fits my list. Please leave a comment so that I can expand my list of whatever here.Thanks!

3 comments: